AngularJS training course is to impart core skills of using AngularJS to create rich and user friendly web applications with the help of various tools, directives, filters, routes, and services. AngularJS is an open source web app framework managed by Google to address challenges encountered while developing single page apps. This course also teaches many app development features such as data binding, routing, form validation, scope management, i18n among others. This training simplifies development and testing of web applications by outlining a framework for client side MVC and MVVM architectures, along with other commonly used components for rich Internet applications.
This AngularJS course is ideal for web developers, software architects, project managers, testing personnel and for those aspiring to build rich client applications using REST API.
Basic knowledge and experience in programming.
- Introduction to AngularJS MVC Architecture
- Conceptual Overview
- Setting up the Environment
- First Application
- Understanding Attributes
- Number and String Expressions
- Object Binding and Expressions
- Working with Arrays
- Forgiving Behavior
- Understanding Data Binding
- Core Directives
- Conditional Directives
- Style Directives
- Mouse and Keyboard Events Directives
- Purpose of Filters
- Built-In Filters
- Uppercase and Lowercase Filters
- Currency and Number Formatting Filters
- OrederBy Filter
- Creating Custom Filter
- Using Simple Form
- Working with Select and Options
- Input Validations
- Using CSS classes
- Form Events
- Custom Model update triggers
- Custom Validations
- Why Module?
- Module Loading and Dependencies
- Recommended Setup of Application
- Creation vs Retrieval
- Understanding Services
- Developing, Creating Services
- Using a Service
- Injecting Dependencies in a Service
- Introduction to SPA
- Creating HTML Templates
- Configuring Route Provider
- Understanding Controllers
- Programming Controllers and $scope object
- Adding Behaviour to a Scope Object
- Passing Parameters to the Methods
- Having Array as members in Controller Scope
- Nested Controllers and Scope Inheritance
- Multiple Controllers and their scope
Q: How will AngularJS Course help in my career?
Ans: Most of the companies have a huge demand of AngularJS. Because it is complex to learn and there are very few experts who know AngularJS perfectly. Therefore this course will give you best training, and you will be able to get a high paying IT Job easily.
Q: What are the pre-requisites to learn AngularJS?
Q: Why learn AngularJS?
Ans: The web applications are becoming more recognized and extensive with Single Page Applications, especially the ones with MVC architecture using AngularJS 2. It has become instrumental in creating featured applications. The AngularJS 2 has become a prominent choice for the developers universally, which is quick to respond to updates and other interfaces and helps in building a comprehensive web application.