Intended Audience This Oracle certification is best suited for database management professionals who need to work on Oracle products.
Prerequisites Basic understanding of OS, Networking and Database
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Using the Set Operators
- Manipulating Data
- Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Creating Other Schema Objects
What is the time duration for this course?
Time duration for this course is 1 Day.
Which certification is their for this course?
Oracle 11g SQL
What are the pre-requiste for this course?
Basic understanding of OS, Networking and Database
Who can join this course?
This Oracle certification is best suited for database management professionals who need to work on Oracle products.
Who should do this course?
- PL/SQL Developer
- Technical Consultant
- Portal Developer
- Application Developers
- Forms Developer
- Functional Implementer
- Reports Developer