A system administrator is involved in setting up an Oracle Applications installation, controlling access, and ensuring smooth ongoing operation.
In this intensive course, you’ll learn the concepts and functions that are critical to the System Administrator role. This includes managing security, managing concurrent processing, monitoring your system using Oracle Applications Manager, SOA and web services for system administration, and other related topics.
Knowledge of Oracle Database Administration and Oracle Apps DBA.
- Administration and Course Materials
- Course Structure and Agenda
- Delegate and Trainer Introductions
Session 1: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION TASKS
- Oracle Applications Suite
- System Administration Tasks
Session 2: APPLICATION SECURITY
- Overview of Application Security
- The Layers of Access Control in Oracle Application Security
- Define Function security
- Define Data Security
- Create and Administer Users
Session 3: DEFINE AN APPLICATION
- Define an Application
- Register an Oracle ID
- Define a Data Group
- Manage Function Security
- Use the Navigator
- Exclude Functions and Menus
- Define a New Responsibility
- Define a New Menu Structure
- Modify an Existing Menu Structure
- Use the Menu Viewer
Session 4: ORACLE USER MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Oracle User Management
- Implement User management
- Role Based Access Control
- RBAC Setup Tasks
- Create and Update Roles
- Assign Permissions to Roles
- Define Delegated Administration Privileges for Roles
- Define Role Administration Privileges for Roles
- Define Roles and Assign Responsibilities to Roles
- Define Organization Administration Privileges for Roles
- Role Inheritance
- Self Service Features
Should I be trained in Oracle previously to attend this training?
Prior training or experience in oracle usage will be an added advantage. However, the training course will be tailor made to the requirements of beginners and fresher graduates who are looking forward to a career in oracle products
What are the benefits of this training?
The training will empower the student with in-depth knowledge in oracle applications. Promising career prospects can be sought from MNCs engaged in manufacturing and ERP management services.
Which is the best certification course?
All of the Oracle offered courses are the best and highly recommended for a professional, since they are aligned with the most sought after areas of activity.
What is R12 Administration Training?
Oracle certification courses certify a candidate’s skill and knowledge on Oracle products and technologies. All these programs are updated to match the currently in-demand pursuits across various industries.
What are the benefit of R12 Administration Training Certification?
Following are the benefits of R12 Administration Training are-
- Sharpen your skills and knowledge to become a potential employee
- Key to high paid job
- Enhance your performance in terms of handling complex activities
- Become a better technologist