Through hands-on labs, students will explore fault-tolerant and redundant configurations of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community.
Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or requisite level of knowledge highly recommended
- Get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack
- Deploy each Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform service manually
- Manage users and projects
- Deploy instances, and use Heat to deploy and customize instances