MS SQL Server is a relational database management system (RDBMS) developed by Microsoft. This product is built for the basic function of storing retrieving data as required by other applications. It can be run either on the same computer or on another across a network.
This course is ideal for individuals interested in building their careers in the profiles such as Database Administrator. Database Administrators (DBAs) are responsible for the design, implementation, support and maintenance of computerized databases in t
Understanding of virtual machines, networking and hard disks
Understanding of DNS, TCP/IP, encryption and firewall
Basic understanding of AD concepts, including Kerberos and LDAP
Basic Introduction of DHCP, User Management
- What are a database and a database management system (DBMS?)
- Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server and its overall SQL Server Data Platform
- History and Current trends of DBMS and Database Administration
- Tasks of a Database Administrator
- Architecture of SQL Server
SQL Server 2012 Installation
- Editions of SQL Server 2012
- Editions of SQL Server 2012
- Hardware and Software per-requisite for a successful SQL Server installation
- Understanding SQL Server components
- Perform a successful SQL Server 2012 installation
SQL Server 2012 Administration and Development Tools
- Using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Using SQL Server Command Line interface
- Using SQL Server Configuration Manager
SQL Server 2012 Architecture.
- Understanding SQL Server system databases.
- Understanding the SQL Server database structure.
- SQL Server files and file groups
- SQL Server Transactional logs.
- What is the difference between SQL Server instance and database
- Client-Server Communication
- Attaching and detaching SQL Server databases.
SQL Server Database objects
- Understanding Schema
- Understanding SQL Server data types
- Understanding column properties
- Creating tables, altering tables and adding constraints, relationships
- Understanding the file table
- Creating database diagrams
SQL Server Backup and Recovery
- Introduction to Backup and Recovery strategy for databases
- Full Database backups using SIMPLE Recovery Model
- Full Database and Transactional log backups with FULL Recovery Model
- Backup history and maintenance
- Designing Maintenance plans for Backup Tasks
- SQL Server Agent for scheduling backups
- Database Mail for email notifications to DBAs
SQL Server Data Export and Import (Data Movement)
- Partial Data export and import using the command line tools
- Partial Data export and import using GUI tools – Export and Import Wizard
SQL Server security
- SQL Server authentication vs. Windows authentication
- Auditing database logins using SQL Server Error Logging
- SQL Server server-wide logins and database specific users
- Creating user-defined server roles
Overview of Replication and Understanding Logshipping
- SQL server replication roles and concepts, Types of replication,
- Demo of configuring transaction replication,
- snapshot replication and merge replication
- Over view of Log shipping process
- configuring log shipping and monitoring
What is the duration period for this course?
Duration for this course is 50 Days.
Why should you take SQL Server DBA Training Course?
The MS-SQL is one of the most important database servers while working with large databases. This SQL Server Certification Training Course provides you with the right set of skills to become a Database Administrator the demand for which is rising around the world. The SQL programming training provided can help you get the best jobs in the SQL server database domain after completion of the Professional SQL Administrator Certification.
Who should take this SQL Server DBA Training Course?
- Software and IT professionals
- SQL Developers and Administrators
- Database server professionals
- Those aspiring for a career in SQL Server DBA
Do i require any technology to be known before enrolling to this course?
Basic understanding of databases
Working knowledge of RDBMS & SQL
Who can join this course?
This course is ideal for individuals interested in building their careers in the profiles such as MS SQL Server Developer and database administrators.