Prerequisites Any candidate with basic knowledge of computer and networking
Audience This windows serevr Certification is ideal for beginners who wish to learn a new technology
The Administering Windows Server 2012 certification training will teach core skills and knowledge necessary to implement a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. After completing this Windows Server 2012 course, students will be able to configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing, deploy and maintain Server Images, and implement Update Managements. IT covers implementation, provisioning, management and maintenance of services in a Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment.
This Windows Server certification focuses more on the administration tasks required for maintaining a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure including tasks such as deploying and troubleshooting name resolution, executing DirectAccess Remote Access solution, user and group management using Group Policy and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Network Access Protection and Network Policies, Web Application Proxy and VPNs, implementing Data Security, implementing and maintaining server images, monitoring and update management of Windows Server 2012 enterprise environments.
Administering Windows Server 2012 training is best suited for system administrators, Windows Server administrators and other IT professionals who wish to enhance their skills for performing basic management and maintenance activities for Windows Server.
- Overview of Windows Client Server Architecture
- Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Implementing DNS
- Implementing DHCP
- Implementing File and Print Services
- Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Deploying and Maintaining WSUS
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Implementing Local Storage & RAID
- Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Implementing Network Access Protection
- Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Internet Information Service (IIS)
- Implementing Group Policy
- Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Optimizing File Services
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Implementing Advanced File Services
- Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
- Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
- Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
- Monitoring Windows Server 2012
Which version i should certify against?
You can certify with latest version of windows server 2012 r2 or 2016
What is MCSA windows server 2012 r2?
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 comprises of understanding the Cloud infrastructure establishment of any IT organization. The MCSA Windows Server 2012 Training introduces a candidate to a magnitude of new options and capabilities of storage, networking, virtualization, VDI, information access, protection and a lot more, which enhances careers as System Administrators.
What Is the difference between the Regular Track and Fast Track courses?
Regular Track is designed for Beginners(Freshers) will be delivered at an appropriate time by keeping in mind that every participant/individual gets the knowledge from the basic and a Fast track is designed for Experienced(Already Employee) at a fast pace as compared to Regular track by assuming the participant/individual has the basic knowledge or experience in the particular domain.
After completion with MCSA certification,what next step will be
You can go with MCSE certification
Does a fresher candidate is able to join for this windows server 2012 course?
Yes, definitely you can. This course is designed in such a way that every concept goes with basic concepts and then it builds up. So, even freshers can do this course.
Is there any prerequisite for this training?
You should be aware of Basics of Networking.